The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to www.foodleedo.com, an ecommerce entity/brand of AADAIMAN ENTERPRISES LLP and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“www.foodleedo.com). Kindly read the stated text meticulously. In case you disagree with the following Terms and Conditions, do not ingress and/or use the website. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page intermittently to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, as they are bound to all users and visitors of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks, headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, emerging on this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
User or visitor is not authorized to sell or modify or reproduce the content of this Website. Legal actions would be taken on display, distribution, or otherwise any use of the materials for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission or consent.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are strictly prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
(1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
(2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
(3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”,and/ or
(4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or adverts of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal culpability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and collaborate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
(1)Visitors are not authorized to use the Web Site in order for transmission, distribution, storage or destruction of material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
(2) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
(3) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever and pay the remuneration arising from or resulting from their use of www.foodleedo.com or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of ancillary goods or/and services or ensuing from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter in accordance with the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such disfigurements.
User further compels with the fact that Company shall not be liable for any damages transpiring from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user or visitor, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party service provider. The sum, in no event shall affect Company’s total accountability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be held responsible for any damage whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) as a consequence of the use or inability to utilize the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, pact, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.